Come to our General Membership meeting Monday at 7:15. We have many interesting topics on the Agenda. The City Aquatics staff will inform us on all the aquatic programs available this summer. The Great Outdoors will present on their continuing issues with Code Compliance. Austin’s Neighborhood Partnering Program want us to “brainstorm” potential projects like community gardens, park and sidewalk improvements, public art and other exciting projects. We will receive an update on the South Central Waterfront project. In addition, there will be possible votes on important issues like the One Two East development in East Austin; the proposed redevelopment to the Heights on Congress ; and Bike Austin will be there to discuss a “bike master plan” for Austin. We look forward to your input on all these issues!
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- Barton Springs Pool and Deep Eddy Pool Re-opening and Annual Maintenance February 24, 2021
- City of Austin Launches New Website to Help Residents Navigate Winter Storm Repairs February 24, 2021
- City of Austin and Travis County Severe Weather Response and Recovery Update February 24, 2021
- Emergency Water Use Restrictions to be Lifted - Effective Feb. 24 at 8 a.m. February 23, 2021
- Vaccs Facts - Publicado el 23 de febrero de 2021 February 23, 2021
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds