Come to our General Membership meeting Monday at 7:15. We have many interesting topics on the Agenda. The City Aquatics staff will inform us on all the aquatic programs available this summer. The Great Outdoors will present on their continuing issues with Code Compliance. Austin’s Neighborhood Partnering Program want us to “brainstorm” potential projects like community gardens, park and sidewalk improvements, public art and other exciting projects. We will receive an update on the South Central Waterfront project. In addition, there will be possible votes on important issues like the One Two East development in East Austin; the proposed redevelopment to the Heights on Congress ; and Bike Austin will be there to discuss a “bike master plan” for Austin. We look forward to your input on all these issues!
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- March 2021 Passenger, Cargo Traffic at Austin-Bergstrom May 14, 2021
- Call for community involvement to provide feedback on Austin’s next Police Chief May 14, 2021
- Austin Public Health Changes Dashboard Update Schedule May 14, 2021
- Mount Bonnell GeoSign Illustrates Area’s Geologic Features May 13, 2021
- APD Hiring New Cadets, Hosting Enrollment Session This Week May 12, 2021
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds