SRCC GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012 7:15 PM
GRACE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
205 E. MONROE, AUSTIN, TEXAS
CALL TO ORDER/APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. 7:15 Room arrangement, meeting procedures, etiquette, welcome newcomers.
Presenter throughout: Marc Davis, President, unless otherwise noted.
2. 7:20 Membership & voting announcements. Yard signs for SRCC monthly meetings.
Presenter: Carol Martin, Vice President and Membership Chair
3. 7:25 Approve minutes from April 2, 2012, last regular monthly meeting (available at www.srccatx.org).
4. 7:30 Treasurer’s Report
Presenter: Les Case, Treasurer
5. 7:35 Update on the Reagan Signs site plan extension for their property on Woodland and I-35
Presenter: Pat Roeder and Sarah Campbell, Members
6. 7:45 Update on the Imagine Austin Comprehensive Plan
Presenter: Danette Chimenti, Member
7. 7:55 RPP Request for The Circle.
Presenters: Mary Lovell, Member
8. 8:05 Update on Payload Pass Subdivision estoppel and site inspection
Presenters: Marc Davis, President and Jeff Kessel, Member
9. 8:15 Street Retail Vendors campaigning to change city code to reduce restrictions on number of days and open up new locations such as city parks
Presenter: Mary Lovell, Member and Brandon Hodge, President of the South Congress Merchants Association
10. 8:30 Trophy’s Bar & Grill 2008 S. Congress. “C-Boy’s, the tentative name for the soon-to-open venue, will focus on funk, soul and R&B music, said Continental Club owner Steve Wertheimer, a partner in the project.. . .Food service is planned, bathrooms will be upgraded, and a new patio area will be created behind the building. . . Live music will not be planned for every night at C-Boy’s, Wertheimer said, and all performances will take place indoors. There will be no concerts on the patio.” AAS 5/2/2012
11. 8: 40 Norwood House Update
Presenter: Wolf Sittler, Member
12. 8:45 Various Street Closures
Presenter: Marc Davis, President
Agenda Prepared by Marc Davis, email@example.com, 656-2841 – cell