The City of Austin will vote to upzone nearly every home in our neighborhood soon. See the latest draft.
Submit a Protest to the State if you do not agree.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- Homicide #5 February 18, 2020
- Austin Mobility News: St. Johns Avenue open house; City receives commuter workplace award; Help select the final design for artboxes in your community February 18, 2020
- Free Days at Zilker Botanical Garden February 16, 2020
- City offices, facilities closed on Presidents Day February 14, 2020
- Fannie Davis Gazebo Listed in the National Register of Historic Places February 13, 2020
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds