Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- Murder #33 Update November 16, 2018
- AARC launches Master Plan Update with First Meeting November 16, 2018
- Frontier begins operations from South Terminal, announces additional nonstop routes, sales November 16, 2018
- Startups Receive Funding, Support through Austin Fast Start Pitch Competition November 16, 2018
- [Re]Verse Pitch Competition Seeks Businesses with Scraps & Surplus to Apply for Fourth Annual Event November 15, 2018
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds
Austin Police Department has received a grant for Community Based Crime Reduction program in the East Riverside/Oltorf neighborhood. There is an event planned this Wednesday to gather the communities’ concerns regarding the area in which they live (even if it is outside of the program area).
The pop-up is November 7th from 5 – 7 pm in the Club Carnival parking lot (2237 E Riverside).
Check out the flyer and stop by for more info: Your-Voice-Matters-v4
Here’s some information about the program being implemented in East Riverside/Oltorf:
East Riverside/Oltorf CBCR
SRCC GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING (www.srccatx.org)
Monday, November 5, 2018 7:15 PM
LIFE IN THE CITY UNITED METHODIST CHURCH (formerly Grace UMC)
205 E. MONROE, AUSTIN, TEXAS
A group of neighbors will take a walking tour of the South Central Waterfront on November 7th at 9am, as part of Austin Design Week.
The Austin Parks and Recreation Department (PARD) is launching the Long Range Plan for Austin’s parks and recreation system, and they need your input! At the first series of the open-house style community meetings you will have the opportunity to share YOUR ideas on how the city can improve Austin’s parks, facilities, and programming. Take part at one of the five fun, family-friendly events across Austin. Find an event to attend.