Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- Homicide in the 8000 block of Bluegrass Drive June 24, 2022
- Homicide in the 7000 block of Chevy Chase Drive June 24, 2022
- Homicide in the 7100 block of N IH 35 SB June 24, 2022
- APD Seeking Community's Help in Locating Two Men Wanted For Aggravated Robbery June 24, 2022
- APD Seeking Community's Help In Locating A Suspect Wanted For Aggravated Assault June 24, 2022
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds
Tag Archives: #Blunncreekpreserve #Blunncreektrail
Thanks to David Todd and his volunteers! Trail signs installed in Blunn Creek Preserve!