South River City Citizens Neighborhood Association (SRCC) was established in 1972. General membership meetings are generally held monthly on the 1st Monday of every month. All residents are welcome to attend and participate in meetings, although only members are eligible to vote on issues. Meetings are held at 7:15 pm at 205 E. Monroe, Life in the City United Methodist Church (formerly location of Grace United Methodist Church).
Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- Murder #33 Update November 16, 2018
- AARC launches Master Plan Update with First Meeting November 16, 2018
- Frontier begins operations from South Terminal, announces additional nonstop routes, sales November 16, 2018
- Startups Receive Funding, Support through Austin Fast Start Pitch Competition November 16, 2018
- [Re]Verse Pitch Competition Seeks Businesses with Scraps & Surplus to Apply for Fourth Annual Event November 15, 2018
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds