South River City Citizens Neighborhood Association (SRCC) was established in 1972. General membership meetings are generally held monthly on the 1st Monday of every month. All residents are welcome to attend and participate in meetings, although only members are eligible to vote on issues. Meetings are held at 7:15 pm at 205 E. Monroe, Life in the City United Methodist Church (formerly location of Grace United Methodist Church).
Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- Homicide #5 March 19, 2019
- Austin Mobility News: 2016 Bond helps students walk and bike to Reilly Elementary; Austin Strategic Mobility Plan meetings; Downtown MetroRail station March 18, 2019
- APD Victim Services to provide free training to counselors March 18, 2019
- Updated information from the Officer Involved Shooting in Downtown March 18, 2019
- Statement from Chief Manley regarding the recent Mosque attack in New Zealand March 18, 2019
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds