On June 5, the SRCC membership voted to approve a position paper created by the SRCC ad-hoc committee on the first draft of CodeNEXT, and on June 6 that paper was distributed to city staff, city council, and various city boards and commissions. A PDF of the final paper can be downloaded here. The city has posted it to their website, you can view it and many other position papers here.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- Episode 7 of "My Story as a Code Inspector" Series Released April 16, 2021
- Austin's 20-year mobility plan makes progress in first two years April 15, 2021
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport launches new wayfinding tool April 15, 2021
- Austin Parks & Recreation 2021 Summer Camps April 14, 2021
- 11th Annual Central Texas Water Efficiency Network Symposium Goes Virtual April 14, 2021
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds