As part of Austinâ€™s Cities Connecting Children to Nature Initiative, the Parks and Recreation Department along with dozens of partner organizations, created the Austin Childrenâ€™s Outdoor Bill of Rights. This resolution will be brought to City Council for their vote and adoption on November 10, 2016.
Sign this form to show your support: http://www.austintexas.gov/â€¦/austin-childrens-outdoor-bill-â€¦
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- Assistant City Manager Announces New Public Health Director January 14, 2022
- City Manager Announces New Assistant City Manager January 14, 2022
- City of Austin to host drive-thru mask distributions for local small businesses January 14, 2022
- Timeline extended to share your thoughts on ASMP amendments January 14, 2022
- Austin Public Health and Travis County Partner with Community Organizations for COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics (1/14 - 1/17) January 13, 2022
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds