We do not normally hold a General Membership meeting in July and this year is no exception. There is the annual SRCC 4th of July Event that is taking place this year and we encourage everyone to participate as it’s a great way to meet your neighbors and renew your SRCC membership.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- Fall Back into Fitness and Celebrate Local Parks July 28, 2021
- Homicide in the 2000 Block of S IH 35, West Frontage Road July 27, 2021
- MoveOutATX brings donation stations to U.T. students this summer July 27, 2021
- July 17 Homicide at 6th and Neches Streets July 27, 2021
- Austin’s Independent Citizen Redistricting Commission Finalizes Summer Schedule of Public Forums July 27, 2021
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds