We do not normally hold a General Membership meeting in July and this year is no exception. There is the annual SRCC 4th of July Event that is taking place this year and we encourage everyone to participate as it’s a great way to meet your neighbors and renew your SRCC membership.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- Children 5-11 Now Eligible for COVID-19 Booster Dose May 20, 2022
- Austin Resource Recovery Wins Silver Anvil Award May 20, 2022
- APD Joins 2022 TxDOT Click It Or Ticket Initiative May 20, 2022
- APD Seeking Community's Help Identifying Robbery Suspect May 20, 2022
- Traffic Fatality in the 2200 Block of E Anderson Ln EB May 20, 2022
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds