Everyone – here are the revised/updatedÂ ResidentialÂ Parking PermitÂ Guidelines (RPP) for your reading pleasure. Â Just click the link above for the full document.
Some of the changes include:
- Two submission dates per year.
- The CityÂ EngineerÂ has more flexibility in setting times and locations of RPP zones.
- Applicants need to notify neighbors on nearby streets (who aren’t applying for RPP) that they are submitting an application.
- The City is planning on setting up an easier payment system (which would replace area coordinators).
- ExpeditedÂ RPP will stay in place for those in a VMU zone.