As part of its neighborhood outreach, the Texas Department of Transportation has sent representatives to the last few SRCC neighborhood meetings. They explained some of the changes to the intersection of I-35 and Oltorf St. They also spoke of what we can expect in the coming months before the project is completed.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- Austin Airport Showcases Latest Artistic Endeavor February 15, 2019
- APD recovers phones stolen from ACL 2018 music fest February 15, 2019
- City offices, facilities closed on Presidents Day February 15, 2019
- Spirit Airlines Begins Daily Nonstop Service from Austin, Announces New Route February 14, 2019
- APD Seeking Assistance with Commercial Burglary Case February 14, 2019
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds