Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- APD Weekend: No Refusal DWI Enforcement Initiative January 19, 2018
- January 22 to be Designated "HI, HOW ARE YOU?" Day in Austin January 19, 2018
- Asian American Resource Center & South Asian Austin Moms Present Smithsonian Traveling Exhibition: Exploring the History of Indian Americans January 19, 2018
- ViaAir launches Austin-Tucson nonstop from South Terminal January 18, 2018
- AUSTIN CULTURAL ARTS DIVISION PRESENTS SHADOWING January 18, 2018
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds
Category Archives: Sherwood Oaks
This past summer, work began at the south end of East Side Dr. on the St. Edwards University property where there was an underground high pressure natural gas pipeline. The pipeline has been there for at least half a century … Continue reading
As autumn approaches and school starts back up, St. Edward’s University students are returning to campus, and parking problems are returning to the Sherwood Oaks neighborhood. As David Swann reported at the September general meeting, St. Edwards has begun posting … Continue reading
Thanks to David Todd and his volunteers! Trail signs installed in Blunn Creek Preserve!
By Marie Albiges| Posted March 3, 2017 in Community Impact Newspaper The often-overlooked Catholic private school St. Edward’s University is growing at rapid speeds, much to the dismay of some nearby South Austin residents. “We’re a popular school now,” said … Continue reading