Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- APD Weekend: No Refusal DWI Enforcement Initiative January 19, 2018
- January 22 to be Designated "HI, HOW ARE YOU?" Day in Austin January 19, 2018
- Asian American Resource Center & South Asian Austin Moms Present Smithsonian Traveling Exhibition: Exploring the History of Indian Americans January 19, 2018
- ViaAir launches Austin-Tucson nonstop from South Terminal January 18, 2018
- AUSTIN CULTURAL ARTS DIVISION PRESENTS SHADOWING January 18, 2018
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds
Category Archives: Schools
As part of Austin’s Cities Connecting Children to Nature Initiative, the Parks and Recreation Department along with dozens of partner organizations, created the Austin Children’s Outdoor Bill of Rights. This resolution will be brought to City Council for their vote … Continue reading
SRCC is looking for one of our residents to help us secure music for our annual potluck on Tuesday, March 3. We need someone to contact one of our neighborhood schools (Fulmore Middle School, Travis Heights Elementary School or William … Continue reading
Richard Suttle, representing Speedy Stop located at 1320 East Oltorf Street (Case #: SPC-2012-0068AW), has WITHDRAWN their request for a waiver of ordinance prohibiting sale alcoholic beverages within 300 ft of schools and daycares. Residents who have been working against the … Continue reading
Fulmore Middle School celebrates the 100th anniversary of their academic building and 125th anniversary of the school.
Fulmore Middle School students received statewide recognition for their newspaper and yearbook work at the Interscholastic League Press Conference (ILPC) held at UT this past weekend.