Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- North Lamar International Merchants Association adds "Food Forest" Community Garden to Enhance District November 19, 2019
- Austin Mobility News: Non-radioactive hazardous materials route; Bergstrom Spur Corridor; World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims November 18, 2019
- 53rd Annual Zilker Holiday Tree Art Contest Winners & Event Information November 18, 2019
- Innovative Soccer Space to be Unveiled at Dove Springs Recreation Center November 17, 2019
- To Believe at Oakwood Cemetery Chapel November 17, 2019
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds
Category Archives: Schools
Summer Shakespeare Camp 2019Join us — only 14 spots. Open to children ages 8-10Plays, Writing and Puppeteering Visit the world of Shakespeare. Improve your writing. Learn how to write in cursive, create stories and apply it to your writing. Let … Continue reading
If your child walks or rides their bike to school at THES or Fulmore, you might want to attend this meeting, being held at Fulmore on May 3rd between 4:00-7:00. The City of Austin is taking input on infrastructure needs … Continue reading
Lisa Robertson, the principal at Travis Heights Elementary, is retiring at the end of this school year. We’ll have a community celebration, Friday, April 27th from 4-6pm. Please spread the word. She has touched many lives in our neighborhood.
As part of Austin’s Cities Connecting Children to Nature Initiative, the Parks and Recreation Department along with dozens of partner organizations, created the Austin Children’s Outdoor Bill of Rights. This resolution will be brought to City Council for their vote … Continue reading