Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- APH Completes Education/Childcare Vaccine Pilot Just in Time for Expanded Eligibility March 6, 2021
- APD Investigating Food Truck Robberies in Northeast Austin March 5, 2021
- Community Engagement Opportunity: National Crime Victims’ Rights Week Nominations March 5, 2021
- Austin City Council approves $10 million in Utility Bill Relief and other measures to help those dealing with winter storm March 4, 2021
- Council approves funding release for 2020 mobility bond March 4, 2021
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds
Category Archives: Parks and Environment
The City of Austin’s Bond Election Advisory Task Force is seeking public input in advance of offering its recommendations to city council for a bond package to go to voters in 2018. The council specifically directed city staff and the … Continue reading
In 2013, the City of Austin Parks and Recreation Department began an Aquatic Assessment which resulted in a phased approach to aquatic master planning. The Master Plan will help the Parks and Recreation Department decide how to manage aging pools … Continue reading
Thanks to David Todd and his volunteers! Trail signs installed in Blunn Creek Preserve!
Taxparency: the condition of being transparent with respect to taxpayer dollars. Many folks in our neighborhood are being pushed out of their homes due to high property taxes. One reason why we pay so much in property taxes is because … Continue reading