Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- North Lamar International Merchants Association adds "Food Forest" Community Garden to Enhance District November 19, 2019
- Austin Mobility News: Non-radioactive hazardous materials route; Bergstrom Spur Corridor; World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims November 18, 2019
- 53rd Annual Zilker Holiday Tree Art Contest Winners & Event Information November 18, 2019
- Innovative Soccer Space to be Unveiled at Dove Springs Recreation Center November 17, 2019
- To Believe at Oakwood Cemetery Chapel November 17, 2019
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds
Category Archives: Norwood House
On November 10th, at 10am, two authors will present their books about Travis Heights and Austin.
The Norwood Park Foundation would like to invite SRCC residents to a special open house at the Norwood House–just for SRCC neighbors. For those of you who aren’t familiar with the house, it sits at the end of Edgecliff Terrace, … Continue reading
All neighbors are welcome to come to a ceremony for the unveiling of the new historic marker at the Norwood Estate! Various city officials will be in attendance. Friday, April 28 10:00am 1012 Edgecliff Terrace
The latest news about the Norwood Foundation’s effort to restore the lovely Norwood House overlooking Lady Bird Lake can be found here: Norwood Park Foundation News: http://www.norwoodparkfoundation.org/news/