Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- APD Weekend: No Refusal DWI Enforcement Initiative January 19, 2018
- January 22 to be Designated "HI, HOW ARE YOU?" Day in Austin January 19, 2018
- Asian American Resource Center & South Asian Austin Moms Present Smithsonian Traveling Exhibition: Exploring the History of Indian Americans January 19, 2018
- ViaAir launches Austin-Tucson nonstop from South Terminal January 18, 2018
- AUSTIN CULTURAL ARTS DIVISION PRESENTS SHADOWING January 18, 2018
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds
Category Archives: Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
Dear Austin resident: As the City of Austin begins its busy festival season with the upcoming South by Southwest music festival and related events, the Austin Code Department would like to remind both owners and renters of short-term rental … Continue reading
National Night Out (NNO) is a great opportunity for citizens and law enforcement to partner up against crime. This year, NNO is Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2016 from 7 to 9 p.m. Residents in neighborhoods throughout Austin are asked to turn … Continue reading
Learn the A to Z of City Operations! The City of Austin is accepting applications for its annual CityWorks Academy. This Academy is a 12-week curriculum for Austin residents to learn about the local government processes, procedures, and the people … Continue reading
Volunteering with the SRCC Neighborhood Association is a great way to meet your neighbors and get involved in your community! There are quite a few opportunities to help right now.