Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- Protest Response to Resistance Investigation UPDATE October 30, 2020
- APD Seeking Community’s Assistance with Aggravated Assault Investigation October 30, 2020
- Carver Museum Hosts Art and Business Conversation Series October 29, 2020
- Fatality Crash #70 October 27, 2020
- Fatality Crash #69 October 27, 2020
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds
Category Archives: Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
District 9 sees @ 10 demolitions a day, according to discussion last night. We can expect more of this in the SRCC area. Stay tuned here for information.
National Night Out (NNO) is a great opportunity for citizens and law enforcement to partner up against crime. This year, NNO is Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2016 from 7 to 9 p.m. Residents in neighborhoods throughout Austin are asked to turn … Continue reading
The proposal to create a Local Historic District (LHD) for the Blue Bonnet Hills neighborhood has been an ongoing subject of discussion in our community and a regular agenda topic at SRCC general meetings. To facilitate knowledge sharing and discussion … Continue reading
Michele Webre, Volunteer Coordinator for the Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District Project sends this update: Hi Everyone, I wanted to update you on our historic district efforts. You may have heard that this year marks the 100th anniversary of Travis … Continue reading