Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- Austin Mobility News: Safety improvements at 45th and Red River, TTI and City host regional summit on transportation safety education, and more April 24, 2018
- Austin’s Only Non-Stop Flights to Punta Cana Coming June 2018 April 24, 2018
- LIFEGUARDS NEEDED! Summer Jobs Starting at $13.84/hour* April 24, 2018
- Asian American Resource Center Celebrates 5th Annual CelebrASIA Festival April 24, 2018
- Global Entry expedites international arrival, domestic passenger screening April 24, 2018
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds
Category Archives: Finance Committee
prepared by SRCC Finance Committee, March 2013 The SRCC Neighborhood Association is asking its membership for capital project proposals within the SRCC boundaries. (Go to www.srccatx.org for the boundary map.) The Austin Community Foundation oversees an SRCC account that was established for … Continue reading
Would the opportunity to get a discount in your SRCC membership dues be an incentive for you to pay for multiple years? Please let us know your thoughts using the comment option below. Thanks!
As part of its initial work, the Ad Hoc Financial Policy and Procedures Committee prepared a calendar of SRCC Key Financial Dates. The calendar is intended to identify essential financial tasks that the committee recommended be accomplished on an annual basis. Some dates relate … Continue reading
Initial financial policies and procedures for SRCC were presented at the April General Membership meeting. The financial procedures call for establishing an on-going Finance Committee to develop additional policies and procedures, and to provide financial information to the Executive Committee.
MEETING OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF SRCC MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2011 6:00 PM CONFERENCE ROOM GRACE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH 205 E. MONROE, AUSTIN, TEXAS FINAL AGENDA & Meeting Minutes Attending: Carol Martin, Claudette Lowe, Dawn Cizmar, Teresa Griffin, Sam … Continue reading