Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- Text “Austin” to 56512 for AUS Cell Phone Experience August 16, 2019
- Traffic Fatality #48 August 16, 2019
- Homicide #25 August 16, 2019
- APD conducts Move Over operation, continues over coming months August 16, 2019
- Arrest made in aggravated assault case August 16, 2019
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds
Author Archives: Communications
Cap Metro plans to add a new fast transit route on South Congress. Plan to attend the meeting on Wednesday, August 14th, 7pm, at the Twin Oaks Library. Click here for more information regarding the South Congress Transit Corridor. https://capmetro.org/uploadedFiles/New2016/ProjectConnect/Resources/Project_Background/Corridors_and_Services/Congress_Flipbook_032818.pdf
View the Twin Oaks Library July Calendar for monthly events.
Starting a Small Business Successfully: June 27th, July 18th, and July 25th.
The Blue Line would offer high-capacity transit that operates along Trinity Street, over Lady Bird Lake, and along East Riverside Drive to the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (ABIA). Attend an open house to provide feedback to Capital Metro. For more information … Continue reading
If you were unable to attend the open house, or if you have additional feedback on the proposed alternatives, you may review the open house materials and take the online survey. The survey will be open through July 10.