Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- Travel tips for holiday trips December 11, 2018
- Austin Mobility News: Slaughter Lane safety improvements, Longhorn Dam bridge survey closing, call for artists to transform signal boxes and more December 10, 2018
- City and UP Art Studio call on artists to transform traffic signal cabinets December 10, 2018
- APD seeks assistance in identifying second subject in injury to elderly case December 7, 2018
- South Congress Merchants Association Hosts a First Thursday Holiday Tree Lighting December 7, 2018
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds
Author Archives: Communications
On November 10th, at 10am, two authors will present their books about Travis Heights and Austin.
A group of neighbors will take a walking tour of the South Central Waterfront on November 7th at 9am, as part of Austin Design Week.
The Austin Parks and Recreation Department (PARD) is launching the Long Range Plan for Austin’s parks and recreation system, and they need your input! At the first series of the open-house style community meetings you will have the opportunity to … Continue reading
Nearly 100,000 customers are participating in the City of Austin’s curbside composting services and that number is expected to double by 2020. The question most often asked about the composting program is, “What can I put in my green cart?”
The SRCC Newsletter for the fall needs articles about the goings on in our community. If you would like to submit an article, please contact the Newsletter Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.