Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- New Relief Grant to Support Creative Workers in Austin Impacted by COVID-19 August 11, 2020
- City of Austin RENT Program Community Outreach Grants: Offering $400,000 to Local Organizations August 11, 2020
- Austin Public Health Statement on Return to Work Guidance August 11, 2020
- Austin Mobility News: Local government corporation approved, new Vision Zero Viewer and online series launched to help reimagine I-35 August 10, 2020
- APD Seeking the Public's Assistance in Identifying Robbery Suspects August 7, 2020
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds
Author Archives: Communications
As more residents are walking and cycling in the neighborhood, Austin Public Works is asking us to help keep streets and sidewalks clear of overgrown trees and vegetation.
Come by these FREE neighborhood testing locations in areas with highest need! Southeast Branch – Austin Public Library - 5803 Nuckols Crossing Rd. Given District Park – 3811 E 12th St. Little Walnut Creek Branch – Austin Public Library – 835 … Continue reading
This month, the Austin Transportation Department (ATD) is initiating work to add physical protection to the bike lanes on both sides of Congress Ave. between Wasson Rd. and Live Oak St. The bike lanes will be protected using flexible posts. The first … Continue reading
In-person general membership meetings are currently postponed until further notice, due to the pandemic. Sign up for our Monthly Update emails to hear about our next online meeting as well as local events and key issues. Want to be a … Continue reading