Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- Traffic Fatality #74 November 21, 2019
- Traffic Fatality #73 November 21, 2019
- Traffic Fatality #72 November 21, 2019
- Home, office, and in the restaurant: Austin Public Health urges safe food practices for the holidays November 21, 2019
- Homeless Outreach Street Team are ‘first responders’ for people living on Austin’s streets November 21, 2019
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds
Author Archives: Communications
The City of Austin will vote to upzone nearly every home in our neighborhood on December 12th. SPEAK OUT if you do not agree. More information.
Should we change our meeting place and date? Your input is requested! SRCC’s current meeting location and day presents challenges in accessibility, parking and scheduling. As a result of feedback from neighbors and a gracious offer by Good Shepherd on … Continue reading
The SRCC needs you! Here’s a way to get involved with your neighborhood association. Check out all the things we do—we need your help!
The Travis Heights Art Trail is in its 17th year! This year there are 40 artists at 15 locations. We are excited to have many new artists and new locations this year. See the full website at https://travisheightsarttrail.org/
The THES Fall Carnival will take place in less than 2 weeks on Friday, October 18th, 5-8 PM, at the THES campus on Alameda Drive. WE NEED TOYS! Please donate your gently used small toys and stuffed animals for carnival booth prizes. Please leave items in … Continue reading