Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- Grants awarded to 25 organizations advancing food justice in Austin October 3, 2022
- Austin Mobility News: Getting to ACL, public meeting on substandard streets and Hispanic Heritage Month October 3, 2022
- Downtown Austin Community Court Connecting over 400 People with Housing October 3, 2022
- Austin Celebrates Digital Inclusion Week to Promote Internet Access for All October 3, 2022
- Eligibility for Monkeypox Vaccine Expands; Austin Public Health Reaches Milestone of 4,000 Vaccines Administered October 3, 2022
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds
Author Archives: Communications
For 2022, our council district boundaries have changed. About half the area of SRCC is now in district 3, and the rest is in district 9. Go to our map to see the new districts. If you cannot tell what … Continue reading
On Tuesday, April 19th, the Neighborhood Association will vote for its officers. Register for the zoom meeting here. The list of officers is available on the agenda.
Our neighborhood has been asked by the Zilker Neighborhood Association, the Bouldin Creek Neighborhood Association, and the Barton Hills Association to support their proposal to “rewild” parts of Zilker Park. See the Zilker Rewilding Proposal.
The Save Our Springs Alliance, with support from the Zilker and Bouldin Creek Neighborhood Associations, has put together a vision to “rewild” parts of Zilker park to address problems of overuse of many areas as well as under-use of others. … Continue reading
The Austin Parks Dept is asking for public input on reimagining Zilker Park. This is the first comprehensive planning initiative to encompass the park’s 350 acres and associated facilities. The public is invited to give their ideas and opinions on … Continue reading