SRCC GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING (www.srccatx.org)
Tuesday, June 15, 2021 7:00 PM
Zoom Meeting via
CALL TO ORDER/COMMITTEE REPORTS/APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. 7:00 Meeting procedures, Zoom tools, etiquette, welcome newcomers. Verification of quorum. Reminder: state your name when presenting or seconding a motion. If an acronym is stated during the meeting and you donâ€™t know what it means, please feel free to raise your hand and ask.*
Presenter throughout: Cynthia Milne, SRCC President, unless otherwise noted. (8 min)
2. Â 7:08Â Â Â Membership and voting. Pay multiple years in advance and get a discount. Single membership: 1-yr $20;Â 2-yr $35; Â 3-yr $50 / Family membership: 1-yr $35;Â 2-yr $65;Â 3-yr $95Â Â NOTE: In order to vote or make motions, dues must be paid a month in advance, with the exception that if a former memberâ€™s dues haveÂ lapsed no more than 2 years, they may renew no less than 2 days prior to the online meeting and be eligible to vote. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to renew. (2 min)
3. 7:10 Treasurerâ€™s Report – see reverse of agenda. All reports available upon request to the Treasurer @ email@example.com
Presenter: Will Andrews, Treasurer Â (5 min)
4. 7:15 Reports of Committee Chairs
1) Planning and Zoning; 2) Historic Preservation; 3) Finance; 4) Mobility; 5) Public Safety; 6) Parks and Environment; 7) Schools; 8) Communications (15 min TOTAL)
Reports of Ad Hoc Committees & Representatives:
Â 9) Norwood Â 10) NPCT Â 11) ANC*; Â 12) SCC*;Â 13) South Central Waterfront;Â 14) St. Edwardâ€™s;Â 15) S. Central Affordable CDC; Â 16) Land Development Code Rewrite Ad Hoc committee; 17)Â Liaison to Foundation Communities Ad Hoc Committee. (10 min)
5.Â Â 7:40Â Approve minutes from the May, 2021 monthly general meeting (available at www.srccatx.org).Â Reminder: Schedule for General Membership meetings: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 7:00pm -8:30pm. Location: teleconference during 2021 (eventually will return to Good Shepherd on the Hill). (5 min)
Remaining meeting dates in 2021: EC Aug 3; GM Aug 17; EC Sept 7 (tentative); GM Sept 21; EC Oct 5 (tentative); GM Oct 19; GM Nov 16; EC Dec 7.
6. 7:45 Request to renew Outdoor Music Venue (OMV) for the Whip In at 1950 S. IH35 SB Svc Road. VOTE EXPECTED
Presenter: Russ Fraser , Chair Planning & Zoning (10Â min)
7 7:55. SRCC Newsletter Start Up
Presenters: Mary Friedman & Ruth Casares (10Â min)Â
8. 8:05 Cap Metro Project Connect Blue Line
Presenters: Mark Thompson, Chair Mobility Committee, Jackie Nirenberg &Â Jocelyn Vokes with CapMetroÂ (10 min + 10 min Q&A)
9. 8:25 GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
SRCC has restarted the NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH program, and is looking for participants. Anyone interested should contact Tom Groce, SRCC Public Safety Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved!
Greater South River City Neighborhood Planning Contact Team members are stewards of our 2005 Neighborhood Plan. To join or for information, visit this page:
http://www.srccatx.org/about/greater-south-river-city-neighborhood-plan/ Contact Terry Franz if interested: email@example.com
Do you have questions about using the Neighborhood ListServ? This link will take you to information about subscribing, unsubscribing, posting a message, and more. https://groups.io/g/SouthRiverAustin
The next SRCC Executive Committee meeting is Tuesday, Aug 3, 2021 (tentative). The next General Membership meeting is Tuesday, Aug 17, 2021.
*Frequently used acronyms: ACF: Austin Community Fund; ANC: Austin Neighborhood Council (https://www.atxanc.org/); BoA: Board of Adjustment; SF: Single Family zoning category; FLUM: Future Land Use Map; GSRC NPCT: Greater South River City Neighborhood Planning Contact Team; NCCD: Neighborhood Conservation Combining District; PC: Planning Commission; PUD: Planned Unit Development; SCC: South Central Coalition of NAs; ZAP: Zoning and Platting
Agenda Prepared by Megan Spencer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Agenda subject to change. Please check www.srccatx.org for most updated version.