SRCC GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING (www.srccatx.org)
Tuesday, January 19, 2021 7:00 PM
CALL TO ORDER/COMMITTEE REPORTS/APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. 7:00 Meeting procedures, Zoom tools, etiquette, welcome newcomers. Verification of quorum. Reminder: state your name when presenting or seconding a motion. If an acronym is stated during the meeting and you don’t know what it means, please feel free to raise your hand and ask.*
Presenter throughout: Megan Spencer, SRCC Vice President @email@example.com, unless otherwise noted. (8 min)
2. 7:08 Zoom Demonstration: How to Chat and Raise Hand in Zoom.
Presenter: Gretchen Otto firstname.lastname@example.org (10 min + 5 min Q&A)
3. 7:23 Membership and voting. Pay multiple years in advance and get a discount. Single membership: 1-yr $20; 2-yr $35; 3-yr $50 / Family membership: 1-yr $35; 2-yr $65; 3-yr $95 NOTE: In order to vote or make motions, dues must be paid a month in advance, with the exception that if a former member’s dues have lapsed no more than 2 years, they may renew at the meeting and be eligible to vote. (2 min)
4. 7:25 Treasurer’s Report – see reverse of agenda. All reports available upon request to the Treasurer @ email@example.com
Presenter: Will Andrews, Treasurer (5 min)
5. 7:30 Committee Chairs report
1) Planning and Zoning; 2) Historic Preservation; 3) Finance; 4) Mobility; 5) Public Safety; 6) Parks and Environment; 7) Schools; 8) Communications; 9) Executive Committee; 10) Land Development Code Rewrite ad hoc committee; 11) Diversity, Equity and Inclusion ad hoc committee (15 min)
Representatives: 12) ANC*; 13) SCC*; 14) South Central Waterfront; 15) St. Edward’s; 16) S. Central Affordable CDC (10 min)
6. 7:55 Approve minutes from the November, 2020 monthly general meeting (available at www.srccatx.org). Reminder: Schedule for General Membership meetings: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 7:00pm -8:30pm. Location: teleconference during 2021 (eventually will return to Good Shepherd on the Hill). (5 min)
7. 8:00 Presentation of the 2021 SRCC Financial Forecast. (10 min)
Presenter: Sam Martin, Finance Committee Chair
8. 8:10 TxDOT Mobility35. Status of the Project from the Program Manager, Susan Fraser. https://mailchi.mp/mobility35/mobility35-aug-e-newsletter-6949222?e=b63c08ffa0.
Presenter: Susan Fraser, TxDOT Mobility 35 Program Manager (10 + 5 min Q&A)
9. 8:25 Affordable Housing on Parker Lane: An Overview of the project.
Presenter: Sabrina Butler, Director of Real Estate Development, Foundation Communities https://foundcom.org/housing/ (10 min)
10. 8:35 Oltorf Reclaimed Water Project http://austintexas.gov/OltorfReclaimedWater
1605 Brackenridge St. – Request for Variance
Presenter: Russ Fraser, Planning & Zoning Committee Chair (5 min)
11. 8:40 GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
- SRCC has restarted the NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH program, and is looking for participants. Anyone interested should contact Tom Groce, SRCC Public Safety Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved!
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Planning Contact Team members are stewards of our 2005 Neighborhood Plan. To join or for information, visit this page:
http://www.srccatx.org/about/greater-south-river-city-neighborhood-plan/ Contact Terry Franz if interested: email@example.com
- Do you have questions about using the SRCC ListServ? This link is the front door to everything you need to know: https://groups.io/g/SouthRiverAustin