If you were unable to attend the open house, or if you have additional feedback on the proposed alternatives, you may review the open house materials and take the online survey. The survey will be open through July 10.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- AUS Welcomes Two New Local Artists in 9-Gate Expansion July 17, 2019
- Prescribed Burns Planned to Help Restore Native Grasslands On Austin’s Water Quality Protection Lands July 17, 2019
- Kid Band Week Performances at Austin Airport Until July 19 July 16, 2019
- MoveOutATX Brings Donation Stations to U.T. Students July 16, 2019
- Austin Mobility News: 2016 Bond substandard streets Preliminary Engineering Reports complete, City:One Community Working Sessions, Street Impact Fees July 15, 2019
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds