SRCC GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING (www.srccatx.org)
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 7:30 PM
LIFE IN THE CITY UNITED METHODIST CHURCH (formerly Grace UMC)
205 E. MONROE, AUSTIN, TEXAS
To be sure you get a vote, become a member. You can join or renew online www.srccatx.org. Not sure if you are current? Email email@example.com and we’ll let you know.
CALL TO ORDER/APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. 7:30 Meeting procedures, etiquette, welcome newcomers. Verification of quorum. Reminder: state your name when presenting or seconding a motion. If an acronym is stated during the meeting and you donâ€™t know what it means, please feel free to raise your hand and ask.*
Presenter throughout: Eric Cassady, SRCC President, firstname.lastname@example.org, unless otherwise noted. (10 min)
2. Â 7:40 Â Membership and voting. Pay multiple years in advance and get a discount. Single membership: 1-yr $20; Â 2-yr $35; 3-yr $50 / Family membership: 1-yr $35; 2-yr $65; 3-yr $95 NOTE: In order to vote or make motions, dues must be paid a month in advance, with the exception that if a former memberâ€™s dues have Â lapsed no more than 2 years, they may renew at the meeting and be eligible to vote. (2 min)
3. Â 7:42 Â Approve minutes from February 4, 2019 monthly general meeting (available at www.srccatx.org). (3 min)
4. 7:45 Treasurerâ€™s Report – see reverse of agenda. All reports available upon request to the Treasurer email@example.com
Presenter: Oliver Caruso (Treasurer) (5 min)
5. 7:50 Committee Chairs reports
1) Planning and Zoning; 2) Historic Preservation; 3) Finance; 4) Mobility; 5) Public Safety; 6) Parks and Environment; 7) Schools; 8) Communications; 9) Executive Committee;
Representatives: 10) ANC*; 11) SCC*; 12) South Central Waterfront; 13) St. Edwardâ€™s; 14) S. Central Affordable CDC (20 min)
6. 8:10 Formation of the SRCC Ad-hoc Outreach Committee, with a goal of increasing membership and participation. We are looking for committee members and ideas to help increase participation in SRCC.
Presenter: Eric Cassady, SRCC President, firstname.lastname@example.org (5 min)
7. 8:15 Report from the Nominations Committee/Officer and Area Coordinator Elections
Presenter: Gretchen Otto, Nominating Committee Chair (20 min)
8:35 GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! We need volunteers for several open positions including
AREA COORDINATOR – AREA 7
AREA COORDINATOR – AREA 4A
- SRCC is restarting the NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH program, and are looking for participants. Anyone interested should contact Tom Groce, SRCC Public Safety Chair at email@example.com to get involved!
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Planning Contact Team members are stewards of our 2005 Neighborhood Plan. To join or for information, visit this page:
Contact Terry Franz if interested: firstname.lastname@example.org
SRCC FINANCE KEY DATES
Feb – Audit Accounts/Finance Cmte EOY review
*Frequently used acronyms: ACF: Austin Community Fund; ANC: Austin Neighborhood Council; SF: Single Family zoning category; FLUM: Future Land Use Map; GSRC NPCT: Greater South River City Neighborhood Planning Contact Team, NCCD: Neighborhood Conservation Combining District; SCC: South Central Coalition of NAs
Agenda Prepared by Dan Fredine, email@example.com
Agenda subject to change. Please check www.srccatx.org for most updated version.