The Austin Parks and Recreation Department (PARD) is launching the Long Range Plan for Austin’s parks and recreation system, and they need your input! At the first series of the open-house style community meetings you will have the opportunity to share YOUR ideas on how the city can improve Austin’s parks, facilities, and programming. Take part at one of the five fun, family-friendly events across Austin. Find an event to attend.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- Stars Come Out for Heart of Austin Main Stage Grand Opening April 19, 2019
- Homicide #10 April 19, 2019
- McDonald's Good Friday Fundraiser benefiting local 100 Clubs April 19, 2019
- Deceased person on Sixth St. April 19, 2019
- TTF and Austin Parks & Recreation seek input on Holly Point Project April 19, 2019
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds