The Austin Parks and Recreation Department (PARD) is launching the Long Range Plan for Austin’s parks and recreation system, and they need your input! At the first series of the open-house style community meetings you will have the opportunity to share YOUR ideas on how the city can improve Austin’s parks, facilities, and programming. Take part at one of the five fun, family-friendly events across Austin. Find an event to attend.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- UPDATE: APD News Release Regarding Bank Robbery Investigation October 15, 2021
- Update: Austin Police Department Recovers Cell Phones Stolen From ACL Fest October 15, 2021
- APD Seeking Community’s Help with Robbery Series Investigation October 15, 2021
- Austin Public Health Hiring Community Health Workers to Address COVID 19 and other Health Disparities October 15, 2021
- Austin Public Health and Travis County Partner with Community Organizations for COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics (10/15-10/18) October 15, 2021
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds