The SRCC Newsletter for the fall needs articles about the goings on in our community. If you would like to submit an article, please contact the Newsletter Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- ViaAir launches Amarillo-Austin South Terminal nonstop September 20, 2018
- Dougherty Arts Center Redevelopment Project Meeting September 19, 2018
- APD is seeking the public's assistance in identifying a person of interest September 19, 2018
- Traffic Fatality #51 September 18, 2018
- Take a Loved One for a Check-Up Day September 17, 2018
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds