City of Austin staff have finally admitted that the schedule set for revising and approving CodeNEXT is not a reasonable one, and they have pushed the date for release of the third draft of the new code from November 28 to February 12, 2018. This will likely push a final council vote from April to summer of 2018. You can read the memo from staff to council here.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- APD Seeking Assistance with Aggravated Robbery Investigation November 24, 2020
- City encourages Austinites to gift differently and safely by shopping zero waste this holiday season November 24, 2020
- City of Austin Offices, Facilities to Close for Thanksgiving November 24, 2020
- Austin-Travis County to Send Emergency Alert November 24, 2020
- City of Austin Hosts Colony Loop Drive Virtual Public Meeting November 24, 2020
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds