Lucky Robot is celebrating their 5th year in business by giving back to the community. During the week of October 8-14, they are donating 15% of profits from sales to SRCC! All you have to do is mention SRCC. So please save the date and plan to go down there that week to enjoy some delicious sushi. The proceeds will go toward funding items in the SRCC budget such as park cleanup, newsletter printing, and paying for our meeting space.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- Notice of 2022 Proposed Tax Rate August 6, 2022
- UPDATE: APD Searching for Missing Adult August 5, 2022
- Austin Public Health and Travis County Partner with Community Organizations for COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics (August 5 - August 8) August 5, 2022
- UPDATE: APD Seeking Community Assistance in Locating Suspect of Homicide in the 9600 block of N IH 35 August 5, 2022
- UPDATE: APD Seeking Community Assistance in Locating Suspect Involved in Hit-and-Run August 5, 2022
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds