A new ad-hoc committee has been formed by members of SRCC. This committee includes members of SRCC, members of the Greater South River City Combined Neighborhood Plan Contact Team, and the SRCC Planning and Zoning Committee. The committee will be reviewing the draft code, creating a position paper to reflect our feedback on the code, and checking the re-zoning of our area parcel-by-parcel. The committee will be meeting every week or two as necessary for the next several months, or longer. A report of the committee will be presented at the June 5 SRCC General Meeting. If you would like to join this committee, please contact Gretchen Otto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- Urgent Action Needed from Community as Number of Staffed ICU Beds Reaches Critical Levels July 30, 2021
- (07/30-08/01) Austin Public Health and Travis County Partner with Community Organizations for COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics July 30, 2021
- Austin-Travis County Marks the 900th Death Due to COVID-19 July 30, 2021
- Arrest Made in July 17 Homicide at 6th and Neches Streets July 30, 2021
- APD Release of Critical Incident Briefing video, April 9 Incident July 29, 2021
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds