We hope you will join us at a special meeting on CodeNEXT, Monday, May 22 at 7:15pm at Life in the City United Methodist Church at 205 East Monroe St. This meeting is open to ANYONE who would like more information on the new code and the new zonings for our area. We will have a couple of presenters (TBD) and Q&A. Our new Joint Ad-Hoc Committee on CodeNEXT will be there with updates on their work.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- Arrest made in November 9th Aggravated Sexual Assault case December 2, 2020
- Health Care Access Program for Local Musicians Expanded through City of Austin Partnership with Health Alliance for Austin Musicians December 2, 2020
- APD Seeking Public’s Assistance in Thanksgiving Day Aggravated Assault Incidents December 1, 2020
- Homicide #46 December 1, 2020
- City Opens Application Process for Affordable Housing Tax Credit Resolution Applications December 1, 2020
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds