We hope you will join us at a special meeting on CodeNEXT, Monday, May 22 at 7:15pm at Life in the City United Methodist Church at 205 East Monroe St. This meeting is open to ANYONE who would like more information on the new code and the new zonings for our area. We will have a couple of presenters (TBD) and Q&A. Our new Joint Ad-Hoc Committee on CodeNEXT will be there with updates on their work.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- Austin Mobility News: Dockless mobility parking zones in downtown, Oak Hill Parkway public hearing this week and more May 21, 2018
- Rosewood Neighborhood Park Bathroom Rehabilitation Project Community Meeting May 21, 2018
- Austin joins global cities for Leadership Exchange Program addressing urban affordability for the creative sector May 21, 2018
- APD Citizen Police Academy Graduates 94th & 95th Classes May 18, 2018
- Sneak Peek Inside 9-gate Expansion, New East Food Options at Austin Airport May 18, 2018
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds