by Carrie Turner | Travis Heights Assistant Principal (512) 414-3474
Travis Heights Elementary will welcome authors and musicians to our campus on Feb 7th to celebrate our 21st annual Young Writer’s Workshop. With support from our community and parents, 15 different Writing professionals will share with our students a little about their craft and allow them to see that a love for writing can turn into a career! Singing and songwriting will also be celebrated with our younger students as well.
We continue to celebrate how much our diverse learning environment is so well supported by the community. We are also have a school tour for prospective parents February 6th at 8 am and are accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- Protest Response to Resistance Investigation UPDATE October 30, 2020
- APD Seeking Community’s Assistance with Aggravated Assault Investigation October 30, 2020
- Carver Museum Hosts Art and Business Conversation Series October 29, 2020
- Fatality Crash #70 October 27, 2020
- Fatality Crash #69 October 27, 2020
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds