Click here (Current Issues Tab) to read about the proposed music collective and development at 2006-2008 Travis Heights Blvd.
We are a nonprofit corporation as filed with the State of Texas. Federal 501(c)(3) status is still pending. The board of the Collective are Jana Horn (singer/songwriter), Miguel Ojeda (multi-instrumentalist in the band Migrant Kids), Lance Queton (multimedia producer), and myself Robert Wells (guitarist and choral singer). Coming from the worlds of folk, metal, pop, and classical music gives us a great diversity of views, but I think that is what makes us suited to the task of finding and aiding creative forces from all walks of life and styles of music. Over the next decade, we anticipate expanding the Odd Meter vision into other parts of Austin, including both more musician housing and new recording studio spaces. We hope that our efforts in this neighborhood I call home will lead the way.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- Austin Airport Showcases Latest Artistic Endeavor February 15, 2019
- APD recovers phones stolen from ACL 2018 music fest February 15, 2019
- City offices, facilities closed on Presidents Day February 15, 2019
- Spirit Airlines Begins Daily Nonstop Service from Austin, Announces New Route February 14, 2019
- APD Seeking Assistance with Commercial Burglary Case February 14, 2019
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds