Please read the attached document created by Elloa Matthews. Elloa wrote this after the Aug 5th meeting with City Officials. This outlines responses to 25 questions posed about the ROW variance and permitting process for the new and controversial Operations Building on on St. Edward’s Drive. Join us tomorrow at St. Edwards in the Maloney Room of the Main Building and bring your questions about St. Ed’s future expansion into residential areas.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- City encourages Austinites to gift differently and safely by shopping zero waste this holiday season November 25, 2020
- APD Seeking Assistance with Aggravated Robbery Investigation November 24, 2020
- City of Austin Offices, Facilities to Close for Thanksgiving November 24, 2020
- Austin-Travis County to Send Emergency Alert November 24, 2020
- City of Austin Hosts Colony Loop Drive Virtual Public Meeting November 24, 2020
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds