|Where:||W.B. Travis High School (Map)
1211 E. Oltorf St.
Austin, TX 78704
|When:||Thursday, Sept. 29, 2016
Open House: 6 p.m.
Formal Presentation: 6:30 p.m.
|Purpose:||TxDOT invites citizens to a public hearing on the I-35 project from south of Holly Street to north of Oltorf Street. Attendees will be able to review project information and visit one-on-one with project team members prior to the formal hearing presentation and public comment period.If you are unable to attend the meeting in-person but would like to learn more about the project or submit a question or comment, please visit our online virtual public hearing between Sept. 29 and Oct. 14, 2016.|
Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- Austin-Bergstrom Reminds Travelers of 2020 REAL ID Changes June 18, 2019
- Community Meeting #2: What We've Heard John Treviño Jr. Metro Park Master Plan June 18, 2019
- Housing Investment Review Committee to Meet June 20 to Review Affordable Housing Applications June 17, 2019
- Austin Public Works Begins Sealcoat Season June 17, 2019
- Austin Water announces workshop on water reuse systems: Input on future ordinance requirements sought June 17, 2019
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds