|Where:||W.B. Travis High School (Map)
1211 E. Oltorf St.
Austin, TX 78704
|When:||Thursday, Sept. 29, 2016
Open House: 6 p.m.
Formal Presentation: 6:30 p.m.
|Purpose:||TxDOT invites citizens to a public hearing on the I-35 project from south of Holly Street to north of Oltorf Street. Attendees will be able to review project information and visit one-on-one with project team members prior to the formal hearing presentation and public comment period.If you are unable to attend the meeting in-person but would like to learn more about the project or submit a question or comment, please visit ourÂ online virtual public hearingÂ between Sept. 29 and Oct. 14, 2016.|
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- City Auditor Wraps Up Season One of Audit ATX Podcast January 18, 2022
- Local Artists Encouraged to Apply to Showcase Artwork in Austin City Hall Exhibition January 18, 2022
- Show the City Where You Want to See Walking and Biking Route Improvements with New Public Input Map January 18, 2022
- Assistant City Manager Announces New Public Health Director January 14, 2022
- City Manager Announces New Assistant City Manager January 14, 2022
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds