|Where:||W.B. Travis High School (Map)
1211 E. Oltorf St.
Austin, TX 78704
|When:||Thursday, Sept. 29, 2016
Open House: 6 p.m.
Formal Presentation: 6:30 p.m.
|Purpose:||TxDOT invites citizens to a public hearing on the I-35 project from south of Holly Street to north of Oltorf Street. Attendees will be able to review project information and visit one-on-one with project team members prior to the formal hearing presentation and public comment period.If you are unable to attend the meeting in-person but would like to learn more about the project or submit a question or comment, please visit our online virtual public hearing between Sept. 29 and Oct. 14, 2016.|
Sign Up For Our Monthly Review
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Life in the City United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- Alliance Children's Garden Project Update January 18, 2019
- Traffic Fatality #2 January 18, 2019
- Traffic Fatality #1 January 18, 2019
- News release: Austin Transportation pauses issuance of new dockless mobility licenses January 18, 2019
- City of Austin Seeking Feedback on Federal Funding for Housing and Public Services January 17, 2019
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds