Every spring homeowners receive their notice of appraised value and begin considering how to lower their tax burden. Chief Appraiser Marya Crigler provides important information about exemptions, answers questions about how properties are appraised and walks homeowners through the protest process, including how to protest online. Tax Assessor-Collector Bruce Elfant provides updates on green initiatives that save taxpayers time and money such as eBill, online payment plans and low cost payment options.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- Arrest Made in Northeast Austin Robbery Series October 21, 2021
- Austin Public Health to Host Virtual Feedback Sessions October 20, 2021
- Austin Water Stays Prepared for Cyanotoxin Threat October 20, 2021
- Nearly One Thousand Austin Crashes Involved Teenage Drivers in the Last Year October 19, 2021
- Kingsbury Commons Project at Pease Park Awarded SITES Gold for Achievement in Landscape Sustainability October 19, 2021
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds