The team working on re-writing Austin’s land development code has released a draft “code prescription” for the natural and built environment. This isn’t the actual code, but prescriptions for how the code should be written. There is a meeting of the Code Advisory Group (CAG) on Monday, April 4th, where they will be taking public comment on this document and the process in general. You can view and download the full PDF here.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- Nature Play Space at MLK Station Neighborhood Park Now Opening May 17, 2022
- Austin Mobility News: Search narrows for Project Connect light rail yard, Emerald Forest Drive improvements approaching completion May 16, 2022
- Traffic Fatality in the 8600 Block of N Lamar Blvd. May 13, 2022
- Traffic Fatality in the 3400 block of E 7th St May 13, 2022
- Traffic Fatality in the 9800 block W Parmer Lane May 13, 2022
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds