SRCC GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
Monday, Â August Â 3, 2015 Â Â Â Â 7:15 Â PM
GRACE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
205 E. MONROE, AUSTIN, TEXAS
To be sure you get a vote, become a member. You can join or renew online www.srccatx.org. Not sure if you are current? Email email@example.com and we’ll let you know.
CALL TO ORDER/APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. 7:15 Â Meeting procedures, etiquette, welcome newcomers. Verification of quorum. Reminder: state your name when presenting or seconding a motion. If an acronym is stated during the meeting and you donâ€™t know what it means, please feel free to raise your hand and ask (see also footnote*).
Presenter throughout: Sounthaly â€œTuneâ€ Outhavong, SRCC President, unless otherwise noted.
2. Â 7:20 Â Membership and voting. Pay multiple years in advance and get a discount.
Single membership: 1-yr $20; Â 2-yr $35; Â Â 3-yr $50 / Family membership: 1-yr $35; Â 2-yr $65; Â 3-yr $95
NOTE: In order to vote, dues must be paid a month in advance, with the exception that if a former memberâ€™s dues have Â lapsed no more than 2 years, they may renew at the meeting and be eligible to vote.
3. Â 7:22 Â Approve minutes from June 1, 2015, last regular monthly meeting (available at www.srccatx.org).
4. Â 7:25 Â Treasurerâ€™s Report – see attachment to agenda distributed at the meeting; all reports are available upon request to the Treasurer.
Presenter: Carol Martin, Interim Treasurer
5. Â 7:30 Â Committee Chairs reports
1) Parks, Schools, Environment; Â 2) Planning & Zoning; Â 3) Transportation & Public Safety; 4) Norwood; Â 5) Historic District–item below; Â 8) Finance; status of projects funded by SRCC; 9) ANC*; Â 10) Communications
6. 7:40 1813 Brackenridge additional variance needed for ADU setback from Drake–motion to amend and vote
Presenter: Sounthaly Outhavong, SRCC President, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review June meeting minutes at: http://www.srccatx.org/2015/06/04/srcc-general-membership-meeting-minutes-6115
7. 7:45 City plans to address erosion problem in Blunn Creek along Little Stacy Park and Sunset Lane–motion and vote
Presenter: Janna Renfro, City of Austin Watershed Protection Department/Stream Restoration Program, 512-974-3422 | Janna.Renfro@austintexas.gov. Please review June presentation materials at: https://austintexas.box.com/s/lkdr0rs9ytj0zrva0qhptrr5425msl6j
8. 7:55 Mobility35 Project improvement plans for I-35 @ Riverside (just South of Holly, just North of Oltorf)
Presenter: Rob Bailey, I-35 @ Riverside Dr. Project Manager, Atkins Consulting, email@example.com, Please review complete information and public input at www.mobility35openhouse.com/default.aspx
9. 8:05 Little Stacy Park improvement projects
Presenter: Margaret Robinson, Asakura Robinson Company, LLC, firstname.lastname@example.org
10. 8:20 Welcome to Life in the City UMC
Presenters: Sounthaly Outhavong, SRCC President; Valerie Sansing, Pastor, email@example.com
11. 8:25 South Congress Public Improvement District
Presenter: Andrew Moore, Executive Director, South Congress Improvement Association, firstname.lastname@example.org
12. 8:30 Review of current Greater South River City (GSRC) & East Riverside/Oltorf Combined (EROC) neighborhood plans
Presenters: Terry Franz, GSRC NPCT; Toni House, EROC NPCT, email@example.com. Please review neighborhood plans at http://www.srccatx.org/about/greater-south-river-city-neighborhood-plan/ (for GSRC), http://www.srccatx.org/category/eroc/ (for EROC)
Waller Creek Conservancy Community information sessions on the new Waller Creek, with opportunity for public input. Get more information at www.wallercreek.org.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! We still need a volunteer to chair our neighborhood watch program. We also need a new Area Coordinator for Area 2.
Monthly Review Stay up-to-date on neighborhood news and SRCC announcements by signing up for our Monthly Review emails at www.srccatx.org. These simple, easy-to-read digests are available to all area residents.
Agenda subject to change. Please check www.srccatx.org for most updated version.