I amÂ looking for someone who would like to volunteer to go back through the meeting minutes on the SRCCatx.org website and copy/paste the MOTIONS into a spreadsheet for quick/easy future reference. Â I slacked off on this responsibility in mid-2012 so there are probably about 35-40 motions that need to be added to the spreadsheet. Â This is NOT a super technical job, you will just surf through the SRCC website andÂ record the info. Â This can be done from the comfort of your own home or even from a lawn chair in the park! Â Take advantage of this rare opportunity to help SRCC without having to commit to any time or place! Â Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ and I’ll get you all setup.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- Construction Will Soon Extend the Northern Walnut Creek Urban Trail October 26, 2021
- Austin Mobility News: Local traffic volumes ticking up as fatal crashes are increasing; major project nearing completion on Anderson Mill Road October 25, 2021
- Deep Eddy Pool Resumes Winter Operation Schedule October 25, 2021
- American Planning Association Texas Chapter Outreach Award for Our Parks, Our Future Long Range Plan October 25, 2021
- Homicide Investigation at 9601 N IH 35 SVRD (Club Lobos) October 22, 2021
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds