As part of the Austin Bicycle Plan, changes to the bicycle lane and parking areas are being planned for East Live Oak between Congress and Oltorf. The attachment below details the proposed changes. The most significant change seems to be the elimination of street parking on the north side of Live Oak between Oltorf and Alta Vista. Residents in this areas should already have received this notification. You can obtain additional information and provide feedback at an open house on Thursday, May 15th, 2014, from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm at William B. Travis High School, 1211 East Oltorf Street. If you cannot attend this open house and have questions or comments, please contact Aleksiina Chapman at 974-7834 or aleksiina.chapman at austintexas dot gov.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- Construction Begins June 21 on N Pleasant Valley Rd June 17, 2021
- Austin Resource Recovery and Forklift Danceworks to Celebrate Sanitation Workers with “Trash Dance” Documentary Screening June 17, 2021
- Homicide in the 9000 block of N. Lamar Blvd. June 17, 2021
- Fatality Crash in the 13300 block of S IH 35 Northbound Frontage Rd. June 17, 2021
- Fatality Crash in the 4900 Block N IH 35 NB Proper June 17, 2021
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds