Every March the SRCC General Membership morphs into the Annual Pot Luck and Elections, in addition to a brief business meeting. Note: it is on Tuesday March 4th and begins at 6:00 pm. Bring all the family and meet your neighbors!
Special Note: See the article posted on SRCC website www.srccatx.org Â concerning SXSW event, specifically music venues and sound ordinances. Read recommendations on how to report if problems occur.
SRCC GENERAL MEMBERSHIP Â MEETING Â and Pot Luck Supper
Tuesday, March Â 4, 2014 Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 6:00 Â PM
GRACE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
205 E. MONROE, AUSTIN, TEXAS
To be sure you get a vote, be a member. You can join or renew online www.srccatx.org. Â Â Not sure if you are current? Email Â firstname.lastname@example.org Â and we’ll let you know.
6:00 pm Â ENJOY THE MEAL !
CALL TO ORDER/APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Â Â 7:15 Â Â Meeting procedures, etiquette, welcome newcomers. Reminder: state your name when presenting or seconding a motion.
Presenter throughout: Marc Davis, President, unless otherwise noted.
2. Â 7:20 Â Â Â Membership & voting announcements. Pay multiple years in advance and get a discount.Â Single membership: 1-yr $20; Â 2-yr $35; Â Â 3-yr $50 / Family membership: 1-yr $35; Â 2-yr $65; Â 3-yr $95 Â Â NOTE: In order to vote, dues must be paid a month in advance, with the exception that if a former memberâ€™s dues have Â lapsed no more than 2 years, they may renew at the meeting and be eligible to vote.
3. Â Â 7:22 Â Â Â Â Approve minutes from Feb Â 3, 2014, last regular monthly meeting (available at www.srccatx.org).
4. Â Â 7:25 Â Â Â Â Treasurerâ€™s Report – see attachment to agenda distributed at the meeting; will also be available on website: www.SRCCatx.org
5. Â Â Â 7:30 Â Â Â Â Â Committee Chairs reports
1) Parks, Schools, Environment; Â Â 2) Planning & Zoning – item below; Â Â Â 3) Transportation & Public Safety; Â Â Â 4) Norwood; Â Â Â 5) Historic District – item below; Â Â Â 8) Finance; status of projects funded by SRCC; Â Â 9) Reps to ANC Austin Nbhd Council; 10) Communication; 11) Quality of Life
OLD BUSINESS – none at this time
6. 7:40 Â SXSW March 7 – March 16th Â Â Reminder of how to handle neighborhood issues: outdoor music regulations; Â Resident Parking permit restrictions, traffic, short-term rentals –how to report concerns, etc.
7. Â Â 7:50 Â Â Â ELECTION OF OFFICERS
Candidates : President – Eric Rangel
VP – Â opportunity exists!
Secretary: Â Garret Nick
Treasurer: Nancy Byrd
Agenda Prepared by Marc Davis, Â email@example.com, Â 656-2841 – cell