Below is the agenda for the SRCC Executive committee meeting on Monday Feb 17, 2014. The meeting is from 6:00 – 7:30 pm.
SRCC EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING
MONDAY, February Â 17, 2014Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 6:00 PM
GRACE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
205 E. MONROE, AUSTIN, TEXAS
To be sure you get a vote, be a member. You can join or renew online www.srccatx.org.Â Â Not sure if you are current? EmailÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ and we’ll let you know.
CALL TO ORDER/APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. 6:00Â Meeting procedures, etiquette, welcome & introductions of new members.
Presenter throughout: Marc Davis, President Â unless otherwise noted.
2. 6:05 Membership & voting announcements.Â Reminder that SRCC current dues status is required to participate in SRCC business and actions such as voting and making motions.
Presenter: Carol Martin, Vice President and Membership Chair
3. 6:10 Approve minutes from OctoberÂ 21, 2013, executive Â meeting (available at www.srccatx.orgÂ http://www.srccatx.org/2013/10/17/srcc-executive-committee-meeting-agenda-10212013/ ).
Reminder: new schedule for Executive meetings: 3rd Monday of the month; 3 per year in February, April, October.; 6:00pm – 7:30pm in conference room at GUMC
4. 6:20Â Presentation of a) 4th quarterÂ financial reports; b) Review of Key Financial Dates to be completed during 2014
Presenter: Nancy Byrd, Treasurer
5.Â 6:30 Â Finance Committee Report – a) 2013 Forecast Tracking report of budget vs actual expenditures;
b) recommendationÂ to Executive Committee approval of 2014 Financial Forecast Plan.
Sam Martin, Finance Committee chair
6. 6:35Â Status of capital projects funded by ACF account.
Presenter, Sam Martin, Finance Committee chair
7. 6:15Â Introduction – Kathy Pfister, Episcopal Good Shepherd, Vicar of future church and pre-school atÂ 1700 Woodland.
8. 6:40Â Discussion TxDOT proposals to modify Woodland underpass at I35.Â (not an Action Item)
Presenter: Marc Davis, PresidentÂ andÂ Carol Martin, VP Â
9. 6:45Â Â Discussion of Â Elections and logistics of Annual Pot Luck on Tuesday March 4th at 6:00 pm
Presenter: Marc Davis, President
10. 7:00Â Announcements