Below is the agenda for the SRCC Executive committee meeting on Monday Feb 17, 2014. The meeting is from 6:00 – 7:30 pm.
SRCC EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING
MONDAY, February 17, 2014 6:00 PM
GRACE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
205 E. MONROE, AUSTIN, TEXAS
To be sure you get a vote, be a member. You can join or renew online www.srccatx.org. Not sure if you are current? Email email@example.com and we’ll let you know.
CALL TO ORDER/APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. 6:00 Meeting procedures, etiquette, welcome & introductions of new members.
Presenter throughout: Marc Davis, President unless otherwise noted.
2. 6:05 Membership & voting announcements. Reminder that SRCC current dues status is required to participate in SRCC business and actions such as voting and making motions.
Presenter: Carol Martin, Vice President and Membership Chair
3. 6:10 Approve minutes from October 21, 2013, executive meeting (available at www.srccatx.org http://www.srccatx.org/2013/10/17/srcc-executive-committee-meeting-agenda-10212013/ ).
Reminder: new schedule for Executive meetings: 3rd Monday of the month; 3 per year in February, April, October.; 6:00pm – 7:30pm in conference room at GUMC
4. 6:20 Presentation of a) 4th quarter financial reports; b) Review of Key Financial Dates to be completed during 2014
Presenter: Nancy Byrd, Treasurer
5. 6:30 Finance Committee Report – a) 2013 Forecast Tracking report of budget vs actual expenditures;
b) recommendation to Executive Committee approval of 2014 Financial Forecast Plan.
Sam Martin, Finance Committee chair
6. 6:35 Status of capital projects funded by ACF account.
Presenter, Sam Martin, Finance Committee chair
7. 6:15 Introduction – Kathy Pfister, Episcopal Good Shepherd, Vicar of future church and pre-school at 1700 Woodland.
8. 6:40 Discussion TxDOT proposals to modify Woodland underpass at I35. (not an Action Item)
Presenter: Marc Davis, President and Carol Martin, VP
9. 6:45 Discussion of Elections and logistics of Annual Pot Luck on Tuesday March 4th at 6:00 pm
Presenter: Marc Davis, President
10. 7:00 Announcements