SRCC EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING
MONDAY, October Â 21, 2013 Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 6:00 P.M.
GRACE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
205 E. MONROE, AUSTIN, TEXAS
To be sure you get a vote, be a member. You can join or renew online www.srccatx.org. Â Â Not sure if you are current? Email Â email@example.com Â and we’ll let you know.
CALL TO ORDER/APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. 6:00 Â Meeting procedures, etiquette, welcome newcomers.
Presenter throughout: Carol Martin, VP, unless otherwise noted.
2. 6:05 Membership & voting announcements. Â Reminder that SRCC current dues status is required to participate in SRCC business and actions such as voting and making motions.
Presenter: Carol Martin, Vice President and Membership Chair
3. 6:10 Approve minutes from November Â 19, 2012, executive Â meeting (available at www.srccatx.org). Reminder: new schedule for Executive meetings: 3 per year in February, April, October. 3rd Monday of the month; 6:00pm – 7:30pm in conference room at GUMC
4. 6:15 Finance Committee Report -status of Â IRS acknowledgement of SRCC 403(b) organization. Request for approval of contingency funds of $500 should there be additional expenses if our attorney, Andy White, spends more time responding to questions from IRS.
Presenter: Sam Martin, Finance Committee chair
5. Â 6:25 Â Liability insurance for Board members: Finance Committee recommends SRCC not pursue purchasing liability insurance for elected officials. As an alternative, Â individuals are encouraged to have personal liability insurance. FC will prepare a standard communication to new officers.
Presenter, Will Andrews, Finance Committee member
6. 6:30 Â Discuss making contribution to caretaker of GUMC in support of his illness.
Presenter: Carol Martin, VP
7. 6:35 Â Joeâ€™s Crab Shack Change of Use Committee recommendation for restrictions
Presenter: Marc Davis, President
8. 6:40 Â Presentation of a) 2nd & 3rd quarterly financial reports; b) 2013 Forecast Tracking report of budget vs actual expenditures; Â Approval of 2014 Forecast
Presenter: Nancy Byrd, Treasurer
9. 6:45 Â Austin Community Foundation. Â Presentation of Finance Committee recommendations Â for capital projects to be funded by remaining ACF funds..
Presenter: Â Carol Martin, Finance Committee & VP
10. 7:15 Â Announcements
Agenda Prepared by Carol Martin, Â firstname.lastname@example.org,