SRCC GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
MONDAY, August 5, 2013 7:15 PM
GRACE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
205 E. MONROE, AUSTIN, TEXAS
To be sure you get a vote, be a member. You can join or renew online www.srccatx.org. Not sure if you are current? Email email@example.com and we’ll let you know.
CALL TO ORDER/APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. 7:15 Meeting procedures, etiquette, welcome newcomers.
Presenter throughout: Marc Davis, President, unless otherwise noted.
Please be sure to say your full name when presenting or seconding a motion.
2. 7:20 Membership & voting announcements. New membership fee structure effective immediately. If you pay multiple years in advance, you will get a discount.
Single membership: 1-yr $20; 2-yr $35; 3-yr $50
Family membership: 1-yr $35; 2-yr $65; 3-yr $95
3. 7:25 Approve minutes from June 4, 2013, last regular monthly meeting (available at www.srccatx.org).
4. 7:28 Treasurerâ€™s ReportÂ (will be updated on day of meeting)
Account reconciliation, Profit & Loss and Balance reports available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org
Presenter: Nancy Byrd, Treasurer
5. 7:35 Committee Chairs reports
1) Parks, Schools, Environment; 2) Planning & Zoning; 3) Transportation & Public Safety;
4) Norwood; 5) Historic District; 8) Financial; 9) Reps to ANC Austin Nbhd Council;
10) Communication; 11) Quality of Life
6. 7:45 New Information, New Proposal, and Re-Vote on Reagan Signs Re-zoning request
Presenters: Marc Davis, President; Sarah Campbell, Pat Roeder, Brian Talenti, Teresa Griffin, members
7. 8:05 Congress Avenue Baptist Churchâ€™s request to up-zone or possibly amend the NCCD to allow for commercial parking on the back half of their lot
Presenter: Marc Davis, President
8. 8:25 518 Oltorf request for Conditional Use Permit for Limited Restaurant
Presenters: Steve Portnoy, Alice Glasco
9. 8:45 Proposal to support Zilker Neighborhood Association and Oppose the Taco PUD aka Paggi Planned Unit Developent
Presenter: Carol Martin, Vice President
10. 8:50 Update on Quality of Life Committee negotiations with Gueroâ€™s OMV
Presenter: Robert Reeves, Chair of Quality of Life Committee
11: 9:00 Update on 1304 Alta Vista
Presenter: Jean Mather, Chair of the Zoning Committee
12: 9:05 Update on Ordinance C20-20013-002 allowing Planning Commission to initiate zoning changes
Presenter: Mary Ingle, Austin Neighborhood Council
13: 9:15 Endorsing the Great Austin Parks Initiative to restore funding to PARD
Presenter: David Todd, Parks Committee Chair
Agenda Prepared by Marc Davis, email@example.com, 656-2841 – cell