Get Official Email Updates!
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are held the 1st Monday of the month at 7:15 pm in the Grace United Methodist Church, 205 E. Monroe.
- City Building Inspectors issued cell phones to improve communication with customers April 1, 2015
- Career Expo to include more than 100 employers April 1, 2015
- City Announces Traffic Congestion Action Plan April 1, 2015
- Natonal Public Health Week April 1, 2015
- MetroRapid Signal Prioritization System Honored with Statewide Engineering Award April 1, 2015
- Agendas & Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Neighborhood Watch & Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks, Schools, & Environment
- Planning & Zoning
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Transportation & Public Safety
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Michele Webre, Volunteer Coordinator for the Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District Project sends this update: Hi Everyone, I wanted to update you on our historic district efforts. You may have heard that this year marks the 100th anniversary of Travis … Continue reading
SRCC GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING MINUTES MONDAY, April 1, 2013 7:15 PM