The Norwood Park Foundation is hosting the IMPD event at the Norwood site. We’ll be picking up trash around the house, removing weeds covering the remains of old garden walls, mulching trees, etc.
Come join us tomorrow, March 2, 9AM to 1PM for however many hours you have to help. Gloves, snacks, water & tools provided. We can always use another wheelbarrow, rakes and garden clippers. The Austin Parks Foundation is offering free IMPD T-shirts to all aprticipants.
Soon we’ll be doing much more than this. Just need to finalize our agreement with the city to begin the work to bring the house itself back to life!
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- Redistricting Commission Moves to Virtual Public Forums in Response to Raising COVID-19 Concerns August 2, 2021
- Austin Mobility News: How to get to TxDOT's Capital Express Open House August 2, 2021
- Affordability of Water Service Forecasted into the Next Half Decade August 2, 2021
- Urgent Action Needed from Community as Number of Staffed ICU Beds Reaches Critical Levels July 30, 2021
- (07/30-08/01) Austin Public Health and Travis County Partner with Community Organizations for COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics July 30, 2021
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds