SRCC GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
MONDAY, February 4, 2013 7:15 PM
GRACE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
205 E. MONROE, AUSTIN, TEXAS
To be sure you get a vote, be a member. You can join or renew online www.srccatx.org. Not sure if you are current? Email email@example.com and we’ll let you know.
CALL TO ORDER/APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. 7:15 Meeting procedures, etiquette, welcome newcomers.
Presenter throughout: Marc Davis, President, unless otherwise noted.
2. 7:20 Membership & voting announcements. New membership fee structure effective immediately. If you pay multiple years in advance, you will get a discount.
Single membership: 1-yr $20; 2-yr $35; 3-yr $50
Family membership: 1-yr $35; 2-yr $65; 3-yr $95
* The Annual SRCC Potluck will be Tuesday March 5th, 2013. Because the Annual Potluck starts at 6:00 pm, and GUMC Fellowship Hall is not available on Mondays until 7:15pm; we hold this special meeting on a Tuesday. Remember: Annual meeting is 1 hour earlier and 1 day later.
Presenter: Marc Davis, President and Membership Chair
3. 7:25 Approve minutes from December 3, 2012, last regular monthly meeting (available at www.srccatx.org).
4. 7:28 Treasurer’s Report, January 2013:
Account reconciliation, Profit & Loss and Balance reports available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org
Presenter: Les Case, treasurer
5. 7:35 Committee Chairs reports
1) Parks, Schools, Environment (report below); 2) Planning & Zoning (report below); 3) Transportation & Public Safety (report below); 4) Norwood; 5) Historic District; 8) Financial; 9) Reps to ANC Austin Nbhd Council (report below); 10) Communication (report below)
6. 7:40 Update on 518 Oltorf upzoning and FLUM (Future Land Use Maps) change request
Presenter: Jean Mather, co-chair Zoning & Planning committee; Terry Franz, member Neighborhood Plan
7. 7:45 Overview of Helicopter Working Group Meetings
Presenter: Max Woodfin, member
8. 7:55 Request to send a letter of complaint to AT&T and others regarding their solicitors
Presenter: Raymond Sinatra, Chair of Transportation and Public Safety Committee
9. 8:00 Presentation on THES becoming an in-district charter
Presenters: Kim-Marie O’Driscoll, member, Principal Lisa Robertson and Sherri Ancipink, Chair Schools Committee
10. 8:15 Presentation on the Eastside Drive Stream Restoration and Rain Garden Project
Presenter: Kristin Pipkin, City of Austin Watershed Protection Department
11. 8:30 Presentation on Keep Austin Beautiful
Presenter: Ivey Kaiser, Community Programs, KAB
12. 8:40 Updated on SRCC website enhancements
Presenter: Jason Molin, member of Communication Committee
13. 8:45 Request for support for a concert in Little Stacy Park
Presenter: Jason Molin, member
14. 8:50 Presentation/request to re-launch the SRCC 4th of July festivities
Presenter: Gretchen Harries Graham, member
15 8:50 We need a new ANC representative
Agenda Prepared by Marc Davis, email@example.com, 656-2841 – cell