All residents are welcome to attend the SRCC monthly meeting.
SRCC GENERAL MEMBERSHIP Â MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, December Â 3, 2012 Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 7:15 PM
GRACE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH,Â 205 E. MONROE, AUSTIN, TEXAS
To be sure you get a vote, be a member. You can join or renew online www.srccatx.org. Â Â Not sure if you are current? Email Â email@example.com Â and we’ll let you know.
CALL TO ORDER/APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. 7:15 Meeting procedures, etiquette, welcome newcomers.
Presenter throughout: Marc Davis, President, unless otherwise noted.
2. 7:20 Membership & voting announcements. New membership fee structure effective immediately. If you pay multiple years in advance, you will get a discount.
Single membership: 1-yr $20; Â 2-yr $35; Â Â 3-yr $50
Family membership: 1-yr $35; Â 2-yr $65; Â 3-yr $95
* There WILL be a general SRCC meeting on Monday January 7th, 2013. Although we usually skip January due to the New Year holiday, this year the 1st Monday falls a week later, and we have issues to cover.
* The Annual SRCC Potluck will be Tuesday March 5th, 2013. Because the Annual Potluck starts at 6:00 pm, and GUMC Fellowship Hall is not available on Mondays until 7:15pm; we hold this special meeting on a Tuesday. Remember: Annual meeting is 1 hour earlier and 1 day later.
Presenter: Carol Martin, Vice President and Membership Chair
3. 7:25 Â Â Approve minutes from November Â 5, 2012, last regular monthly meeting (available at www.srccatx.org).
4. 7:28 Treasurerâ€™s Report: Account reconciliation, Profit & Loss and Balance reports available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ Presenter: Â Les Case, treasurer
Account reconciliation, Profit & Loss and Balance reports available upon request from email@example.com
5. 7:35 Â Committee Chairs reports
1) Parks, Schools, Environment (report below); 2) Planning & Zoning (report below); 3) Transportation & Public Safety 4) Norwood; 5) Historic District; 8) Financial; 9) Reps to ANC Austin Nbhd Council; 10) Communication (report below)
6. 7:40 Zoning change: 518 Oltorf upzoning and FLUM (Future Land Use Maps) change request
Presenters: Jean Mather, co-chair Zoning & Planning committee; Terry Franz, member Neighborhood Plan Contact Team; Alice Glasco, Client Representative; Mark Vornberg, Architect
7. 8:00 Variance request for 204 Park Ln. to decrease the minimum back setback from 10 to 5 ft
Presenter: Jean Mather, Chair of Planning & Zoning Committe; Craig Adair, Applicant
8. 8:10 Variance request for 1336 Bonham Ter. to decrease the minimum front setback from 25 to 5 ft
Presenter: Jean Mather, Chair of Planning & Zoning Committe; Michael Hide, Applicant
9. 8:20 Proposal to write a letter in support of the Cityâ€™s plan to purchase Joeâ€™s Crab Shack and make it part of the park system in conjunction with the new extended Lake Trail
Presenter: David Todd, Chair of Parks Committee
10. 8:25 Welcome new members to Communication Committee, Kristen Haga and Jason Moline
Presenter: Marc Davis, President
Agenda Prepared by Marc Davis, Â firstname.lastname@example.org, Â 656-2841 – cell