SRCC GENERAL MEMBERSHIP Â MEETING
MONDAY, October Â 1, 2012 Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 7:15 PM
GRACE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
205 E. MONROE, AUSTIN, TEXAS
To be sure you get a vote, be a member. You can join or renew online www.srccatx.org. Â Â Not sure if you are current? Email Â email@example.com Â and we’ll let you know.
CALL TO ORDER/APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. 7:15 Meeting procedures, etiquette, welcome newcomers.
Presenter throughout: Marc Davis, President, unless otherwise noted.
2. 7:20 Membership & voting announcements.
Presenter: Carol Martin, Vice President and Membership Chair
3. 7:22 Approve minutes from September Â 3, 2012, last regular monthly meeting (available at www.srccatx.org).
4. 7:25 Treasurerâ€™s Report
Presenter: Â Les Case, treasurer
Account reconciliation, Profit & Loss and Balance reports available from firstname.lastname@example.org
5. 7:30 Â Committee Chairs reports (** agenda items below)
1) Parks, Schools, Environment; Â 2) Planning & Zoning**; Â 3) Transportation & Public Safety**; Â 4) Membership; Â 5) Norwood; Â 6) Historic District; Â 7) Communications; Â 8) Financial; Â 9) Reps to ANC Austin Nbhd Council
6. Â 7:40 Â Update on Neighborhood Watch program
Presenters: Â Raymond Sinatra, Member Â Â (others)
7. Â 7:45 Â Â Update on 1227 Newning development
Presenter: Â Carol Martin, will share report from Â Marc Davis, President
8. Â 7:50 Â Â Â Â The auto body shop Â at 2311 Rebel Road. The residents of Rebel Road and Sunset Circle are concerned about code violations and negative impact on neighbors. Jose Martinez is representing nearby residents in communications with APD and City of Austin.
Presenters: Jose Martinez, resident
9. Â 8:00 Â Â Whip In Redevelopment
Presentor: Dipak Topiwala, Whip In owner
10. Â 8:10 Update on 1100 Manlove Street .
Applicant is requesting a Neighborhood Plan Amendment to change the Future Land Use Map (FLUM) from Single-Family (SF-3) Â to Neighborhood Mixed Use (NMU). Â (Community Meeting about it this evening)
Presenter: Â Jean Mather, Tony House, members
Agenda Prepared by Marc Davis, Â email@example.com, Â 656-2841 – cell