Together with the Austin Parks Foundation, we will have an It’s My Park Day event in Blunn Creek Nature Preserve on Saturday morning, March 3, 2012. We are still working on the details, but most likely it will involve some sawing, some clipping, some clearing, some trail work, some trash-pickup—and some guaranteed fun. Please pencil in the date.
There should be a registration page available in mid February. In the meantime, please feel free to email me if you have any questions. David Todd, email@example.com, http://blunncreekpartnership.ning.com/
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- Barton Springs Pool and Deep Eddy Pool Re-opening and Annual Maintenance February 24, 2021
- City of Austin Launches New Website to Help Residents Navigate Winter Storm Repairs February 24, 2021
- City of Austin and Travis County Severe Weather Response and Recovery Update February 24, 2021
- Emergency Water Use Restrictions to be Lifted - Effective Feb. 24 at 8 a.m. February 23, 2021
- Vaccs Facts - Publicado el 23 de febrero de 2021 February 23, 2021
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds