Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- Traffic Fatality in the 8600 Block of N Lamar Blvd. May 13, 2022
- Traffic Fatality in the 3400 block of E 7th St May 13, 2022
- Traffic Fatality in the 9800 block W Parmer Lane May 13, 2022
- Traffic Fatality in the 4500 block of S IH 35 NB May 13, 2022
- Traffic Fatality in the 6800 block of N IH 35 SB May 13, 2022
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds
meeting on Development of 1227 Newning drainage plan.
Residents are concerned with this new development. The geography of the land creates challenges for the development but 12 homes are being constructed despite neighbor concerns primarily with the potential flooding of adjacent properties. The developer stated clearly that he would place future flooding liabilities on the future HOA. A runoff/drainage plan was already approved by the city which includes an underground pond with a pumping station. Neighbors want someone to accept liability for possible future flooding. February 15th, a meeting with concerned parties and city officials will take place on the 3rd floor of 505 Barton Springs Rd at 6:30pm. The meeting will include a pitch for the new drainage plan and an explanation for allowing the initial Â permit.