SRCC GENERAL MONTHLY MEETING
MONDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2011
GRACE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
205 E. MONROE, AUSTIN, TEXAS
CALL TO ORDER/APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. 7:15 Room arrangement, meeting procedures, etiquette, welcome newcomers.
Presenter throughout: Marc Davis, Vice President, unless otherwise noted.
2. 7:20 Membership & voting announcements.
Presenter: Carol Martin, Membership Chair
3. 7:25 Approve minutes from November 8, 2011, last regular monthly meeting (available at www.srccatx.org).
4. 7:30 Treasurers Report
Presenter: Les Case, Treasurer
5. 7:35 South Congress Advisory Group – latest update on parking issues including RPP requests for 100 half block of E Gibson, 200 block of E Monroe ,and 200 block of E. Milton
Presenters: Sarah Campbell and Mary Lovell, members and Diane Gouveia, D’Anne Eustace, residents.
6. 7:55 Short Term Rental (STR) Presentation and discussion.
Presenter: Nikelle Meade, Partner Brown McCarroll, L.L.P.
7. 8:15 Various Amendments to the Land Development Code
Presenter: Jean Mather, Chair of Zoning & Planning Committee
8. 8:25 Discuss requesting that the I-35 Corridor Development Team consider closing the Woodland Exit
Presenter: Sarah Campbell, President
9. 8:35 Update on Live Oak parking issues
Presenter: Marc Davis, Vice President
10. 8:40 Restoration of wood sash windows
Presenter: Wesley Morgan, resident and restoration contractor
11. 9:00 ANC Membership renewal and request for co-representative
Presenter: Wolf Sittler, Member
Agenda Prepared by Marc Davis
656-2841 – cell