Wondering why we ask that you pay dues to your neighborhood association, South River City Citizens (SRCC)? Aside from needing to be dues-paid to vote on issues at SRCC meetings, your dues contribute to neighborhood watch programs, neighborhood park enhancements, neighborhood street improvements, newsletters, neighborhood schools, neighborhood planning, basically SRCC efforts to maintain and improve the area we live in. A large membership sends the message to City Hall that we care about their actions that impact us. Many of us want to get involved but don’t have time to volunteer. Paying dues is a way you can show your support. A single membership is $20; a family membership is $35. You can find the membership form online www.srccatx.org or in the newsletter. Thank you!
Sign Up For Our Monthly Update
Join Us On Social Media
Who We Are
South River City Citizens is an Austin, TX, neighborhood association founded in 1972 to give the residents a voice in their community. SRCC covers Travis Heights, South River City, South Congress, St. Edwards and other parts of South Austin (Map Here).
If you would like to become a full member, please visit our Membership & Dues page.
General membership meetings are currently postponed until May 2020. Please see this website post for more information. They are usually held at 7pm on the third Tuesday of the month at Good Shepherd on the Hill at 1700 Woodland Ave.
- APD Seeking Information in Northwest Robbery Case February 26, 2021
- Have you seen missing 71-year-old Charles Lee Younger? February 26, 2021
- Fatality Crash in the 7500 block of South IH 35 south bound February 26, 2021
- Response Efforts Continue After Severe Winter Weather February 26, 2021
- Permitting Fees and Requirements Waived to Speed Up Cold Weather Repairs February 25, 2021
- Agendas and Minutes
- Austin Neighborhood Council
- District 3
- District 9
- East Riverside/Oltorf Combined Contact Team (EROC)
- Finance Committee
- Greater South River City Neighborhood Plan Contact Team
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Watch and Patrol
- Norwood House
- Parks and Environment
- Planning and Zoning
- Public Safety
- Sherwood Oaks
- South Congress Avenue
- Travis Heights-Fairview Park Historic District
Admin and Feeds